Welcome to Brunswick Blast. Now that you've landed, please take the time to see what all is going on around here, the places to go, the word on the street, the unique people and businesses that make Southport and Brunswick County a great place to live and visit ... See what's biting, choose your favorite watering hole, vote for your top pick of area restaurants. And for those with an interest in real estate in the area, I will be highlighting a "hot property of the week" featuring what I believe is very best deal out there in many of the different markets. If you have any suggestions of links or things you'd like to see, please email me and I will try my best to add them.

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for Southport Soundings Monthly Newsletter!

5/14/10

Southport NC - A Broadway Revue Comes to Franklin Square Park


believe it's that time again already! BRUNSWICK LITTLE THEATRE presents the premier of CYCLES: THE SONGS OF A LIFETIME. Every year, BLT gives back to the community by offering a FREE outdoor show in Franklin Square Park-30. All shows at 8.

No comments:

A look at life around Southport

Please give me a call if you have suggestions for content here. I welcome your input. Feel free to send your own pictures...I may start posting a picture of the week, along with a local business person of the week. Let me hear from you...

Vicki Burton
910.540.0551
southportsoundings@gmail.com